RYA Basic Sea Survival for Small Craft Course
That dreaded moment has arrived and you need to abandon ship, would you know what to do? Our one day RYA Basic Sea Survival for Small Craft Course aims to give you an understanding of how to
use the safety equipment onboard a small vessel, it also includes a practical session in a pool on entering the water safely, launching a liferaft and entering a liferaft.
This certificate is accepted for your commercial endorsement of your RYA/MCA qualifications and is can also be used as day 1 of the ISAF Offshore Safety Crew Course.
- 1 day (09.30 - 17.30) including a 2 hour pool session
Pre Course Experience
No previous experience needed.
- 22nd November 2017
- Loan of manual lifejacket for pool session
- Refreshments throughout the day
- RYA Sea Survival Certification
- RYA Sea Survival Handbook
- Use of foul weather gear for pool session
Bookings & Info