RYA Basic Sea Survival for Small Craft Course
That dreaded moment has arrived and you need to abandon ship, would you know what to do? Our one day RYA Basic Sea Survival for Small Craft Course aims to give you an understanding of how to
use the safety equipment on board a small vessel, it also includes a practical session in a pool on entering the water safely, launching a liferaft and entering a liferaft.
This certificate is accepted for your commercial endorsement of your RYA / MCA qualifications and is can also be used as day 1 of the ISAF Offshore Safety Crew Course.
- 1 day (09.30 - 17.30) including a 2 hour pool session
Pre Course Experience
No previous experience needed.
|3rd Feb 2019|
|31st March 2019|
|12th May 2019|
|16th June 2019|
|15th September 2019|
|13th October 2019|
|10th November 2019|
|8th December 2019|
- Loan of manual lifejacket for pool session
- Refreshments throughout the day
- RYA Sea Survival Certification
- RYA Sea Survival Handbook
- Use of foul weather gear for pool session
Bookings & Info